The prestigious American publication U.S. News & World Report, a well-known authority in quality rankings with a goal to improve the quality of life of their readership, has designated the winners of Best Hotels Rankings 2016-2017, of the Travel category.
For over 30 years now, U.S. News & World Report creates consumer guides under the “The Best” series, where they classify colleges, high schools, hospitals, as well as automobiles, and more recently, everything about travel, in what regards quality.
For the Hotel Rankings 2016-2017 they used a comprehensive methodology, made by experts in the field, regarding 3 key points:
- The hotel’s reputation among experts in tourism and professionals in the field
- Clients reviews
- The rating of the hotel class
Thus, U.S. News & World Report has classified The Best Hotels in The USA, The Best Hotels in Carribean, The Best Hotels in Mexico, The Best Hotels in Canada and The Best Hotels in Europe.
- 2096 hotels have qualitied in the latter category, from 43 European countries, including Romania.
“The Best Hotel in Europe” went to the Londonese Lanesborough Hotel, followed by Santa Caterina Hotel from Valfurva, Italy and J.K. Place Roma from Rome.
- The best hotel in Romania title was won by Hotel Epoque from Bucharest, a business-boutique 5* hotel.
Earlier this year, Hotel Époque was awarded the Hotel of the Year – 5 starts category, not affiliated to a hotel chain by Top Hotel Awards 2016, and the Best Hotel in Romania ranking, adds to the hotel’s palmaris.
- Situated close by to the beautiful Cișmigiu Park, Hotel Époque calls itself a serene oasis in the heart of Bucharest.
With a unique design and architecture that combines the long gone epoch when Bucharest was named Little Paris, with contemporary design aspects and Romanian accents.
A veritable 5* hotel, Hotel Époque is a luxurious experience, a French-style cuisine resto, a winter garden, a spa, and a unique concept.
- Hotel Époque is the only hotel in Romania that has received a gold badge, making its way up to the first 10% top hotels in Europe.
More precisely, Hotel Époque has occupied the 154th spot amongst the 2096 hotels in the Best Hotels Rankings 2016-2017.
- Hotel Époque’s amazing achievement is all the more important to us, because it is one of our most important customers.
For Hotel Époque we have implemented the Calirom systems door sensor for its 45 rooms, as well as the access reader, the RFID economizer and the v1 heating equipments to enhance the comfort of their rooms.
We proud in the fact that we have in our portfolio, The Best Hotel in Romania, as it was ranked by the prestigious publication U.S. News & World Report. We can but wish to the team behind Hotel Époque the best of luck and success in the future as well!