Calirom’s mission has always revolved around providing the best and most innovative hotel solutions for the Romanian hospitality market and abroad. This is something that we’ve sought to achieve, especially over the past months.
Our goal is to extend beyond the borders of Romania and become the hotel solution developers and suppliers in the neighboring countries as well, namely in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Hungary, Moldavia and Serbia.
A step we took to meet this goal, that we count as one of our most recent accomplishments was the partnership agreement we signed with Novatel Bulgaria, who will represent us on the Bulgarian market. Novatel is the telecommunications leading company in Bulgaria, as part of the Deutsche Telekom. We have considerably increased our visibility on the market by taking part in multiple hospitality fairs and exhibitions abroad, as part of our mission to further expand.
This year, last week to be more exact, Calirom was one of the exhibitors at SIHRE, the largest hospitality fair in Sofia, Bulgaria. We had the opportunity, thus, to meet a great deal of hotel suppliers and service providers from out there and sign a collaboration agreement with Clientric, a software developer for hotels and restaurants from Sofia, Bulgaria. Earlier this year, we’ve signed a partnership agreement with Tv Lux Ucraina, for commercial and technical representation in Ukraine, Moldavia, Georgie and Russia. In this sense, our mission to extend beyond the Romanian borders is beginning to take shape.
Amongst our most remarkable local achievements, we are proud to mention:
1. Calirom system implementation finalization for the 520 rooms of the MERA RESORT VENUS, the largest 4 stars hotel in the Venus resort.
2. Calirom system implementation finalization for the MIRAGE RESORT Hotel, the most recently inaugurated hotel in Vișeu de Sus, Maramureș, and the single 4 stars hotel in the whereabouts.
3. Project finalization for the future RAMADA Mamaia Hotel (4****)
4. Project finalization for the future HILTON Ploiești Hotel (4****)
5. Project finalization for the future CARDINAL Hotel, Vințu de Jos (4****)
6. Project finalization for ACAPULCO Hotel, Ploiești (4****)
7. Project finalization for CARMEN Hotel, Predeal (4****)
We are happy to see that more and more hoteliers in Romania understand the real need for hotel tech and innovation, and that it represents the new direction in which the hospitality industry is heading. More about Calirom’s future projects in an upcoming article.